Chinese Medicine adopts a holistic approach to the patient. To treat you effectively, your acupuncturist will first take your personal case history, to understand more about your personality, character, habits and way of life before creating a unique tailored treatment plan to help you become whole again.
Daria undertook a four-year course in Chinese Medicine at the world famous College of Integrated Chinese Medicine in Reading, UK.
Get in touch to see how acupuncture could help you.
The time around the Summer Solstice is the climax of summer energy. It is the most ‘Yang’ time of the year and the time of Fire element.
To get in tune with the summer energy try the following:
• Stand facing south for a few moments and appreciate the energy of summer.
• Laugh. In the Chinese tradition the sound associated with summer is laughter.
• The emotion of Fire is joy and love so connecting and spending time with loved ones will nourish your Fire.
• The taste of Fire is bitter, so eat a piece of dark chocolate and garden greens, some coffee or beer wouldn’t hurt either.
• Self-care and self-love are the inward aspects of tending to one’s Fire, as well as creating the space and time to do the things you enjoy.
"When you touch one thing with deep awareness,
you touch everything."
- Lao Tzu
Using the antient art of Chinese Medicine combined with 5 Elements theory developed in the UK we are hoping to achieve our ultimate goal of bringing the "whole you" back.
Facial treatment using acupuncture to enhance your skin naturally. It can help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production through an inflammatory effect, lift sagging skin, boost blood circulation and generally boost the condition of the skin.
Cupping can be used for relieving the muscular tension, moving "stuck" pathogens or invigorating your blood. This technique involves placing glass cups on your body by creating the suction and may leave characteristic circular marks (as seen on the backs of some Olympic sportsmen).
A set of four treatments designed to help rid yourself of tobacco addiction. Involves ear acupuncture and stimulation with weak electric current.
GET IN TOUCH
915 Oxford Road, Tilehurst, Reading
Tel: 0788 946 0322
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Daria is very knowledgeable about acupuncture and Chinese medicine, she has a great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. She was able to sort out my knee and have had no problems since. Highly recommend her.
— KM, South Oxfordshire